[Building Sakai] Redeploying implementation of a Sakai tool

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Nov 26 00:55:56 PST 2009

There is a trick in Tomcat to avoid the restart after changing only a
tool. It doesn't work always, but I use it with the most of the tools.

touch  <TOMCAT-ROOT>/webapps/<TOOL>/WEB-INF/web.xml

After that, you can see in the catalina.out that only that tool restarts
and the changes are applied.

Hope it helps.
Regards.