[Building Sakai] Redeploying implementation of a Sakai tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:45:49 PST 2009

Hi Anton,

Tomcat only watches webapps for changes, it won't reload anything else so you need to restart to get any changes in components or shared/lib to get changes picked up.

You might try running the cafe build of Sakai as it is a lighter weight deploy and should startup in under 20 seconds. It's available in trunk via -Pcafe, or via the cafe branches here: http://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/cafe/branches

cheers,
Steve