[Building Sakai] Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.2 - Anybody Using This For Sakai? ( the real post )

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:31:37 PST 2009

Hi Charlie,

Thats the way I do it and it works well for me. Saves having a billion
projects in Eclipse. As for classpaths, your standard mvn eclipse:clean
eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadJavadocs=true inside a project's directory should
do the trick. Sometimes it's necessary to manually resolve some dependencies
to keep Eclipse happy, which just means going Build Path > Configure Build
Path > Add Variable > choose M2_REPO > Extend > Find the jar in your repo.

cheers,
Steve