[Building Sakai] Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.2 - Anybody Using This For Sakai? ( the real post )

Charlie Macchia cmacchia at BrainOVision.com
Tue Nov 17 19:37:39 PST 2009

Thanks Steve!

It never dawned on me that I could just leave stuff out of eclipse that I
didn¹t want to mess around with, and only import the things I do! (have
maven do the full build if necessary)

So that¹s a good one.

I¹m not sure how to regenerate the Eclipse metadata to set the appropriate
classpaths ­ the web suggests something like this:

eclipse -application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.generator.EclipseGenerator <insert your args
here >

Wondering what args I should typically be sticking in there for sakai?

Thanks
Charlie