[Building Sakai] Eclipse Ganymede 3.4.2 - Anybody Using This For Sakai? ( the real post )

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 17:01:17 PST 2009

Replied to wrong post!

Hi Charlie,

I use Ganymede and all is well. Galileo is not compatible with some plugins
I use. However, I don't import all source into Sakai, I've no need for that
and just pull in what I do need. It's not essential to developing. Have you
regenerated the Eclipse metadata to set the classpaths? Also, they'll be
pointing to your M2_REPO so you'll need to have built Sakai in order for it
to find the artifacts there.

cheers,
Steve

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Charlie Macchia <cmacchia at brainovision.com