[Building Sakai] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Samigo - IMS content packaging import - stuck onattachments

Dave Ross dave.ross at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 06:48:29 PST 2009

Thanks Karen, that worked. One issue that I still continue to have is
attachments for sections. I've attached another example - the item
attachment works fine, the section attachment does not. In this case
(from studying exports from Samigo) I should not wrap <qtimetadata/>
with <itemmetadata/> when it is a direct child of <section/>

Doe anything else not look right with the example?