[Building Sakai] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Samigo - IMS content packaging import - stuck onattachments

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 10 09:52:44 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

Looks like we have extra code to handle parsing item XML but not section
XML. What I mean is it's OK to remove all unused <qtimetadatafield> for
item, but not for section.

As for now, please keep the unused <qtimetadatafield>. That is, adding back
following qtimetadatafield between your SECTION_INFORMATION and ATTACHMENT.
Something like:

   <qtimetadatafield>
     <fieldlabel>SECTION_INFORMATION</fieldlabel>
     <fieldentry>This is my section, with an attachment</fieldentry>
    </qtimetadatafield>

    <qtimetadatafield>
      <fieldlabel>SECTION_OBJECTIVE</fieldlabel>
      <fieldentry></fieldentry>
    </qtimetadatafield>

    <qtimetadatafield>
      <fieldlabel>SECTION_KEYWORD</fieldlabel>
      <fieldentry></fieldentry>
    </qtimetadatafield>

    <qtimetadatafield>
      <fieldlabel>SECTION_RUBRIC</fieldlabel>
      <fieldentry></fieldentry>
    </qtimetadatafield>

    <qtimetadatafield>
      <fieldlabel>ATTACHMENT</fieldlabel>
      <fieldentry>/attachmentbundle/Water lilies1.jpg|Water
lilies1.jpg|image/jpeg</fieldentry>
    </qtimetadatafield>

The code has been like this for a long time. Guess we all keep the unused
<qtimetadatafield> so no one found this issue... If you want this to be
fixed in Samigo side, please log a bug.

Thanks,
Karen