[Building Sakai] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Samigo - IMS content packaging import - stuck onattachments

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 9 16:57:28 PST 2009

Hi Dave,

There are two places in exportAssessment.xml you might need to change:

1. Add <itemmetadata> tag after <item>, and </itemmetadata> before
<presentation>
2. Remove the \n (empty lines). We use \n to distinguish multiple
attachments.

Please let me know if these changes can fix your issue.

Thanks,
Karen