[Building Sakai] Corrupted Tool

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:53:25 PST 2009

Hi Artur,

Check Tomcat/shared/lib, you most likely have duplicate versions of
your API jars deployed there which will cause the issue you are
experiencing (ClassNotDefinedException most likely)

For cleaning a tool out of Tomcat, you can delete anything it puts in
components, shared/lib and webapps.

cheers,
Steve