[Building Sakai] Corrupted Tool

Artur k Vieira arturkvieira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 05:22:39 PST 2009

Hi Steve, thank you very much!
I had both api-0.1.jar and the impl-0.1.jar in my tomcat/shared/lib
directory.
I checked the other tools that I created previously and I noticed that they
had only the api-0.1.jar, so I deleted the impl-0.1.jar and everything
worked fine!
I was searching my entire code for the error, and I would never find it...
I just dont know how that impl jar went there, but would someone know why
that error ocurrered, since the jars was refering to diferent directories,
impl and api, and not both api or both impl ?
Anyway and one more time, thank you =)