[Building Sakai] Corrupted Tool

Artur k Vieira arturkvieira at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 03:42:11 PST 2009

Hi everyone, i was developing some tool for sakai, nad I dont know what i
have done, but the external logic and logic classes was not been stantiated
in my bean. I know it must be related to spring, but I checked all the files
and it sems to be correct. Then, I deployed one of my backups, and the
problem persisted. Finally, I created a brand new tool with the sakai
appbuilder plugin, but with the same name of my messed-up tool, and the
problem was still there!!! The strange thing is that everithing is correct!
I created a toll using the plugin, but with a diferent name and everithing
is working fine. I think there must be some files that are being kept intact
from older deployments, thats the only thing I can think of...
So I was wondering if there is a way to totally erase some tool from sakay,
as if it have never existed, and then I could deploy it and keep on with my
life...hehehe.

Anyone have an idea?
Thank you for your time.