[Building Sakai] Internet Explorer 8 - Javascript broking

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 4 06:42:27 PST 2009

I suspect that this will be fairly easy to debug.

Is there a place where I could look at a live instance of the tool?
If not send along the javascript file or files and a dump of the
rendered HTML page and I'll take a look.

Hard to debug Javascript without seeing the DOM and the code.

- Eli Cochran
   user interaction developer
   ETS, UC Berkeley