[Building Sakai] Internet Explorer 8 - Javascript broking

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 4 06:44:22 PST 2009

The Sakai portal dynamically resizes tools present on a site page.  This
is done using the very Javascript code you are referring to.  If you
remove this code, the portal will display differently, depending on the
size of the tool.  Since content can impact the size of the tool,
screens would be erratic.

This is part of the Sakai portal.  Removing it is not advised.  That
said, does Sakai work in IE8?

- Mark