[Building Sakai] Agora Functionality

Gopal Patil patil.gopal.a at gmail.com
Sun May 31 23:51:53 PDT 2009

Hello Nuno & Adrian,
as per our last discussion i tried most of things as suggested on net and by
you guys on different m/c but still it is showing me same status of another
user as disconnected. i disable of firewall of my machine , also tried by
disconnecting  LAN.

Atleast can't i play video for my self ? using movie cast?

I tried using .avi file. It's status shows playing video, but i can not hear
sound or watch video.

Also i get red timeout exception at the time of tomcat startup only!

But when i am using agora then there is no exception! is something wrong?

Please guide me. Its little bit urgency for me. :(

Regards,
Gopal

--
Gopal