[Building Sakai] JLDAP user provider and LDAP server list

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 26 13:38:55 PDT 2009

You should be able to use spaces as Dave says but they'll need to be
the same search path. If you have multiple LDAP servers with different
paths (ie DC=Staff for one, DC=Students for another for example) then
you can chain LDAP providers so it queries one with one search path,
then the other with the different path. I'll dig up the code if you
need it.

cheers,
Steve

---