[Building Sakai] Deleted assignments are showing back up

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Fri May 22 06:22:55 PDT 2009

Chris:

It must be a bug if deleted assignments are showing back up.
SAK-14547 is to cascade delete submission objects after assignment
are deleted.  So that even if student has made a submission before
the assignment is deleted, he won't see his submission afterwards.

There shouldn't be any conversion with regard to deleted assignments.
Please confirm if this is still a problem and submit a new jira.

Thanks!

- Zhen