[Building Sakai] Mailtool for 2.6

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Fri May 22 06:19:04 PDT 2009

I think I might put it a little differently.

Mailsender should still be treated as a contrib tool, and it has a
couple problematic maintenance aspects.  The first is that Carl's
attentions have been divided in recent months.  The second is that the
latest MailSender is really designed to work with a patched
EmailService. It claims to support both its own EmailService and a
patched Sakai one equally well, but as MSND-12 makes clear, the
agnosticism is not complete.

See: http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/MAILTOOL/Mailsender

~Clay

Clay Fenlason