[Building Sakai] problem org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Exception in JSP:

menjuanpablo menjuanpablo at gmail.com
Sat May 16 09:13:25 PDT 2009

hi,

I'm connecting my application with data base use JDBC spring, but this
creates a exception in a jsp, in my class the conection is

        private DataSource dataSource;

	public void setDataSource(DataSource dataSource) {
		this.dataSource = dataSource;
	}

	 public String SQL () throws SQLException{
	   Connection conn = dataSource.getConnection();
	   String sql="select FIRST_NAME from SAKAI_USER";
	   try {
		   Statement st= conn.createStatement();
		   ResultSet rs= st.executeQuery(sql);
		   name=rs.getString(1);
		   return name;
		   // do things with your connection (select, insert, delete, etc.)
	   } finally {
	       conn.close();
	   }
and in the jsp page I take the name to show, help me, connection is the
problem?