[Building Sakai] problem org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Exception in JSP:

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Sat May 16 20:28:09 PDT 2009

Here is a tool (sample code) which uses JDBC and JSP and gets some
data from the sakai user table. Normally, you should really be using
the UserDirectoryService to get user data but I assume this was just a
proof of concept.
Just build this tool and place it into your sakai install to try it out.
Hope this helps.
-AZ