[Building Sakai] problem with jdbc spring

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri May 15 18:12:46 PDT 2009

This is simply a class and package that you make up. I can be any
class name that you feel like using. The point is that you inject the
datasource into that class and then use it to get a connection and
then use the connection. If you are extending the spring jdbc support
then it has a setter for the datasource already so you would not need
to add one.

Let me know if you need more info.
-AZ

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:41 PM, menjuanpablo <menjuanpablo at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> I'm developing a project with sakai  appbuilder jsp full crud for sakai
> 2.5.0, I see the page
> http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/BOOT/JDBC+in+Sakai, but I do
> not know where and how you create the bean, because I don't have the pack
> org.sakaiproject.yourapp.logic.impl.YourAppClassImpl

Aaron Zeckoski (aaronz at vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - Cambridge University
[http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/~aaronz/]
Sakai Fellow - [http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/]