[Building Sakai] User account data

Feliz Gouveia fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
Mon Mar 23 05:40:59 PDT 2009

Daniel,

Edit the account and see how the Modified field changes. At first they
should be the same.
Feliz

2009/3/23 Daniel Merino <daniel.merino at unavarra.es>

> Hi all.
>
> We are a little stranged about the behaviour of the Account tool. It
> seems like the Created By and the Modified By fields always show the
> same values. These values change ramdomly, but  are always equals in the
> two fields. Also, the Created and Modified dates are also equals.
>
> For example,
>
> Created By      Daniel Merino
> Created         Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm
> Modified By     Daniel Merino
> Modified        Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm
>

> And ten minutes after,
>
> Created By      Pablo San Roman
> Created         Mar 23, 2009 1:36 pm
> Modified By     Pablo San Roman
> Modified        Mar 23, 2009 1:36 pm
>

> Any idea about this? We don't understand if this is the expected
> behaviour or we have a bug in our installation.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Daniel Merino
> daniel.merino at unavarra.es
> Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
> Tfno: 948-168489 - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
> --
> Pelearé hasta el último segundo y mi epitafio será: No estoy de acuerdo.
> (Joaquín Sabina)

Feliz Ribeiro Gouveia

Universidade Fernando Pessoa            http://www.ufp.pt
Centro de Recursos Multimediaticos      Tel 351-22.507.13.06
M.I.N.D. Lab                            Fax 351-22.550.82.69
Pr 9 de Abril 349                       fribeiro at ufp.edu.pt
P-4249-004 Porto