[Building Sakai] User account data

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Mar 23 05:35:16 PDT 2009

Hi all.

We are a little stranged about the behaviour of the Account tool. It
seems like the Created By and the Modified By fields always show the
same values. These values change ramdomly, but  are always equals in the
two fields. Also, the Created and Modified dates are also equals.

For example,

Created By 	Daniel Merino
Created 	Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm
Modified By 	Daniel Merino
Modified 	Mar 23, 2009 1:28 pm

And ten minutes after,

Created By 	Pablo San Roman
Created 	Mar 23, 2009 1:36 pm
Modified By 	Pablo San Roman
Modified 	Mar 23, 2009 1:36 pm

Any idea about this? We don't understand if this is the expected
behaviour or we have a bug in our installation.

Thanks in advance.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Pelearé hasta el último segundo y mi epitafio será: No estoy de acuerdo.
(Joaquín Sabina)