[Building Sakai] User account data

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Mar 23 06:06:36 PDT 2009

Hi, Feliz. The fields are changing all the time, that's what is annoying us.

We get the user data from our LDAP and we have disabled the user account
edition permissions, so we don't know why the fields are changing.

It seems to me (although I'm not sure at all) that in my account these
values are showing the last maintain user added in any of my sites, but
this have no sense for me.

Any idea about this?
Regards.

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Ser ateo es jugarsela. Si te equivocas, vas al infierno de cabeza. En
cambio, si estás en lo cierto, ni te enteras!!! (Perich)