[Building Sakai] Sakai Development Process

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 03:15:30 PDT 2009

I noticed this when I looked at the new Jasig site last week. I agree
and would go further. I see value in exploring whether we can create a
shared process and support resources. The key challenge (which lies
within both communities and is not a difference between Jasig and
Sakai) is to handle multiple projects, each with different stake-
holder groups.

John