[Building Sakai] ACAMP Identity Services Summit 2009

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 22 15:07:50 PDT 2009

Last week, the Sakai Foundation sent me to the EDUCAUSE / Internet2 /
JaSig summit on identity and access management issues across a number of
open source projects. I've posted a trip report at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/ACAMP+Identity+Services+Summit+2009

As it says there, my notes are pretty rough. Just ask if you'd like
anything clarified.

In closely related news, I've scheduled the following BOFs at the Boston
conference:

Group and role management in Sakai 3
Wednesday, Jul, 08, 09:45 - 10:35, in BOF Room 1

Integration goals for Sakai 3
Wednesday, Jul, 08, 11:00 - 11:50, in BOF Room 1

Let me know if the times don't work for you and I'll try to change them.
I've been asked to try to provide overseas Skype access to both
meetings, and so I'll look into that next.

Best,
Ray