[Building Sakai] "Hackathon"

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Jun 22 08:43:20 PDT 2009

We will be sending some additional information around to this list
over this week and next.

The idea is that we have a kickoff session early Wednesday, a wrapup
session late Friday, and an open space for thinking, sketching,
coding, etc. throughout the conference. A few things we want to
encourage are work that A) explores a new idea, B) cleans up or fixes
something that has been hanging around, or C) gives face-to-face time
with people who have different skills or perspectives than available
in daily work. We hope that there will be some exciting
accomplishments and some new initiatives/collaborations established.

More to come soon...

Thanks,
-Noah