[Building Sakai] Question in creating new course site

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Tue Jun 16 09:07:06 PDT 2009

I followed this link
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/SAKDEV/Course+Management+Int
egration and try to follow this sample:

UC Berkeley sample
<https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/ucb/ucb-integration-samples>  code
- Custom implementation of the CM API using Spring JDBC against Oracle views
provided by SIS

They implemented CourseManagementServiceUCBImpl to supply Sakai CMS data
from their database.

So I'm implementing CourseManagementService interface too. But after that,
what should I do ?

What is CourseManagementGroupProvider used for ?

Thanks,

Phuc Bui