[Building Sakai] About schedule tool - Calendar subscriptions problem in sakai 2.6

Kimberly Ma this4it at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 06:21:46 PDT 2009

Thanks for Matthew's reply and everyone's help, right now I can
import(subscribe) the events from google calendar successfully.

What I did was this morning was I modified my google calendar shared
settings.  Before ,I checked the option for share only my free/busy
information. So the events was all marked as VFREEBUSY, make sense?! (please
see the attachment. ) After I unchecked this option, I have no problem to
see the google calendar events from sakai schedule page, tada!

However, as an application developer, I would like to know how Matthew or
other developers debug this kind of problem.

Thanks, I will comment what I found on jira SAK-16535.

To the best,

-Kim