[Building Sakai] Reaction: Sakai course on CD

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 9 10:19:41 PDT 2009

Yes, this is a reasonable response to the security issue.  It just means
delayed submission of test responses once internet connectivity is
restored.  Interactive assessment, of the kind more typically found in
SCORM modules is low stakes.  While students can cheat, they are only
cheating there own learning.  This kind of testing is not usually graded.

-Mark