[Building Sakai] Reaction: Sakai course on CD

Michael Feldstein michael.feldstein at oracle.com
Tue Jun 9 11:25:00 PDT 2009

Maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems to me that, as long as
the test is being taken in a non-proctored environment, the risk that
somebody will just copy the questions by hand, look up the answers to
the questions on Google, etc., are much greater than that somebody is
going to crack your encryption. This is true whether the test is hosted
locally or remotely. I don't see a technical solution to this particular
security problem.

- m