[Building Sakai] K1 - uitils rationalization?

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Jun 9 05:03:31 PDT 2009

I like the commitment to not removing the APIs and to focus this on
good documentation.  This allows new code to be "done right" and going
forward and makes it convenient for existing code to migrate to best
practices in good time and when they get the urge to do so.

Also if someone wanted to go through and point places like K1 at the
new APIs - that too would be cool - but something that should e done
carefully with some testing to make *sure* that functionality did not
change.

/Chuck