[Building Sakai] Importing questions to Samigo

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Mon Jun 8 00:04:17 PDT 2009

Hi, Mathieu.

First at all, thanks for that wonderful help info. Here at the UPNA, we
have been following the Delaware steps migrating from WebCT 4 to Sakai .
Your timeline and your documentation of the process has been of great
inspiration for us.

That said, I fear that we have a "bad success rate", because we have the
questions correctly imported from WebCT into Respondus, but saving them
as "IMS QTI 1.1" doesn't work with Multiple choice.

We usually use the New England tool (Webct2Samigo) to transform the
WebCT exported XML into Samigo friendly XML, but the Self Test quizzes
aren't included in the process. So I was trying to use Respondus to make
it easy. But I fear that I will have to modify the tool's code.

Thanks anyway.
Regards

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Donde todos piensan igual nadie piensa mucho. (Walter Lippmann)