[Building Sakai] Importing questions to Samigo

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Fri Jun 5 05:45:00 PDT 2009

Hi Daniel,

We have been using the Georgia Tech utility with Respondus here at UD and had a good success rate with Multiple choice questions (from WebCT 4.1). See our training material, and help yourself if it works for you and you want to translate the whole thing.

http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training/faculty/tasks.html#migration

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA