[Building Sakai] Roster in create new Site

steve patil patil.steve at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 03:34:18 PDT 2009

now a days I am using project only, now i wants to explore course sites.could
you please explain in depth :
" the roster is a cohort of users coming from the course provider."
I could not figure out that.
I saw most of sakai tools and these are beyond expectations, really nice.
but i got doubt in course site.
what is core functional difference between course and project site?

Also I unable to use that manage group and manage access.

Regards,
Steve

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:44 PM, Steve Swinsburg <s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk