[Building Sakai] Roster in create new Site

Steve Swinsburg s.swinsburg at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jun 4 03:39:41 PDT 2009

A roster is just a group of users, lets say the students enrolled in
CHEM101. You can add that group to a course and via the
CourseManagement API, link your Student Information System to Sakai so
that changes in enrolment are reflected in Sakai.

Check out the CM space: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/-4k

cheers,
Steve