[Building Sakai] trunk again

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:41:21 PDT 2009

Chris,

My Bamboo builds does not include deploying and starting up a tomcat
instance. I am mostly doing it so that it catches build errors at this
point in time. I have not researched whether this is possible (I did not
see any obvious option to enable this in Bamboo).

Oddly enough, Bamboo automated build for Sakai 2.6.x is failing again
(after I took David's suggestion to delete the org/sakaiproject/kernel
maven repository and the manual build worked), so I will need to see
what is going on.

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services