[Building Sakai] trunk again

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:09:53 PDT 2009

Kevin,
Yes, most (if not all) nightly builds skip tests.
Do your bamboo builds deploy to and startup a tomcat instance, by chance?

I¹ve been messing around with Hudson off and on for a while and have it
doing that, but my current setup is not robust enough to support the 7
instances that are currently on nightly2.  Once we finish up our 2.6 upgrade
here at IU, I¹ll go back to getting that figured out.  Then, maybe we can
switch nightly2 to use Hudson.  That¹ll give people more info to go on with
regard to build statuses, etc.

Chris