[Building Sakai] Installing Reset Password Tool

kfaella kmf at uri.edu
Thu Jul 30 06:09:19 PDT 2009

Thanks to Stephen for his help.  I have a further question...

I installed the tool successfully. Yeah!

In an attempt to customize the tool for use here at URI I updated form.html
and confirm.html with our info and rebuilt the tool.  However, despite
putting our helpdesk email in the confirm.html, when a user request a
password change, the resulting email references our support.email as
specified in sakai.properties rather than what I specified in confirm.html.
Is this the expected behaviour?  Can I change it?

In My new confirm.html:

helpdesk at uri.edu </p>

which without html is rsf:id="supportEmail"
href="mailto:helpdesk at uri.edu">helpdesk at uri.edu

Any thoughts?
Kathy