[Building Sakai] Better contrib/confluence documentation was: Who do I ask for contrib svn access?

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Fri Jul 24 02:14:01 PDT 2009

I could not find anything the other day when I was looking for a page
somewhere that documented who to ask about access to contrib/svn,
confluence, and jira. I think I know what the right lists are for this
sorta thing already but I have no idea how a new person could figure
this out. The closest thing I could find was this page
(http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/L4GTAQ) and it does not mention
how to get accounts for any of these things or what the procedure is
for things like requesting commit access to contrib projects.

Is there somewhere to point people for this stuff that I could not find?
If not, I think we might want to document this stuff on the getting
started page that I linked above. I can put in the things that I know
of if someone will check on them to make sure they are still accurate.
-AZ

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Stephen
Marquard<stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za> wrote:
> svn-admins at collab.sakaiproject.org I believe
>
> Regards
> Stephen
>

> Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
> Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
> http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
> Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
> Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290
> Hi,
>
> I'm a committer on several contrib projects, and would like to add some
> colleagues as well as some projects. I used to ask Peter Knoop for this kind
> of thing, but he's no longer taking care of that. Who is?
>
> Thanks,
> Maarten van Hoof
> Developer
> Edia

Aaron Zeckoski (azeckoski (at) vt.edu)
Senior Research Engineer - CARET - University of Cambridge
https://twitter.com/azeckoski - http://www.linkedin.com/in/azeckoski
http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile