[Building Sakai] Sakai and CAS

queo1987 queo1987 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:24:04 PDT 2009

Dear,
I start my sakai successful. I saw casclient in skai-login-tool.
My Casserver report login successful with user.
I think sakai doesn't understand, not authorized user credential.
Do you know how to authorize in sakai?
Do I write more module in sakai to interage with cas?
Thank a lot

-----
----Cheer :drunk: ---
mail: queo1987 at gmail.com