[Building Sakai] Implement UserDirectoryProvider - How to read properties file

Phuc Bui phucbui2006 at yahoo.com.vn
Sat Jul 18 21:47:24 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I have implemented UserDirectoryProvider to read data from external
database.

Now, I use a file properties to store database connection configuration.

But I cannot read this file (always get FileNotFoundException)

The location of this file is as following pictures

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/bmphuc/propertiesFileLocation.jpg

Moreover, when I built it the properties file was included in file jar. How
can we place it outside file jar, so that we can change to configuration ?

Thanks,

Looking for your replies

Phuc Bui