[Building Sakai] state of repositories; sharing content

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 15 05:27:37 PDT 2009

I believe this is within scope for the OpenCast Matterhorn project
Year 1 deliverables. I am not sure if the final design is known today,
but the project is aiming to complete the first round of deliverables
in 12 months. Is that fast enough?

JCR should be there from 2.5 I think. If you decide to go ahead with
an interim solution, Cambridge would probably want to offer some low
level of help as we have similar use cases.

John