[Building Sakai] state of repositories; sharing content

Mark Breuker mbreuker at loi.nl
Wed Jul 15 03:07:54 PDT 2009

Hi Charles,

Perhaps what you need is something like the EduRep tool that was built
by Edia. Take a look at their demo on http://sakaitools.edia.nl

The Edurep tool allows you to search an external repository, select
content and create a link (in Resources) to that content.

We have created a similar integration with our Oracle UCM repository.

Cheers,

Mark Breuker
Leidse Onderwijsinstellingen