[Building Sakai] Change layout of the gateway page

Neeru Joshi neer.josh25 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:50:21 PDT 2009

Hi everybody,

  I need to change the gateway page layout...i.e. I need to remove the side
panel (page links), the logo and the banner. What i am trying to do is
display an image...this will cover most of the screen, and the login form
provided by sakai. I am new to velocity, but I have read and got some idea
about it. But the problem is the deadline, so if someone could help me
understand how sakai reders the pages, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Neeru