[Building Sakai] Project Planning Meeting on Monday July 6

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Jul 2 11:06:24 PDT 2009

Greetings,

We've tightened the agenda for the project planning meeting on
Monday.  You can find the schedule here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/3ICTAQ

A major change is that we are not going to spend 90 minutes at the
beginning of the day getting project updates from everyone (we will do
brief introductions).  If you want members of the audience to be
familiar with what you're working on please add information to the
following page:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/Sakai09+Project+Updates

I know it is late notice but please try to include a brief indication
of what your organization is currently focused on. If you have been
keeping up project information it should be no more than adding a
quick link to the appropriate place.

Also, there will be a discussion of the new Sakai Development
Process.  If you wish to participate in that discussion it would be
extremely helpful for you to have seen one of the webcasts and read
the documentation on the process and the Product Council.  That
information can be found here:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/MGT/2009+Sakai+Development+Process

and a recording of the webinar is here:

http://sakaiblog.korcuska.net/2009/03/26/sakai-devprocess-webinar/