[Building Sakai] SCORM BOF

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Thu Jul 2 10:51:32 PDT 2009

Hi Maggie,

I have moved it ahead to 2:05 p.m. on Wednesday instead. Only Mark and you have demonstrated interest, so I have CCed him.

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help
Sakai at UD Support and Training: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training

ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ATS): http://www.ats.udel.edu/

ATS brings together outstanding IT resources and support for teaching, presentations, instructional technology development projects, and a faculty community of practice. ATS is located on the second floor of East Hall. Faculty members wishing to schedule a consultation should call 302-831‐0640 to make an appointment.