[Building Sakai] Come Join the Sakai Community Gathering on Reinventing the Requirements Process

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Jul 1 17:01:03 PDT 2009

Josh Baron asked me to forward his Boston session invitation to the
dev list.  Dev list subscribers interested in community requirements
gathering should consider attending Josh's Boston Conference session
entitled "Community Gathering: Re-Inventing the Requirements
Process" (Wed, 1:15 PM).  A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

Cheers,

Anthony

Begin forwarded message: