[Building Sakai] Show Sakai tool iframe in full window mode

Aaron Zeckoski aaronz at vt.edu
Wed Jul 1 21:53:46 PDT 2009

It might work to do that by simply hiding the various bits of the
portal via CSS (though you would have to do this each time the page
loads depending on the current state of the switch). Some other
alternatives are changing the tools so you could load the tool view
and then have a link in the tool itself that goes back to the portal
(yuck) or maybe doing some serious hacking of the portal itself
(double yuck).

Hope that helps
-AZ

--