[Building Sakai] KNL: kernel-1.0.13 release preparation

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Tue Dec 22 06:52:38 PST 2009

We are preparing to release kernel-1.0.13 in support of the upcoming
Sakai 2.6.2 maintenance release.  Please take a moment to review the
fixes that have been merged to the 1.0.x branch for inclusion in 1.0.13.

New fixes slated for inclusion in kernel-1.0.13
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL/fixforversion/11630

I've also included a link below to kernel issues with an affects
version of 1.0.* that have not been merged to the 1.0.x branch, either
due to their current status (e.g., open) or because they represent a
new feature or a fix that we have chosen to apply to kernel-1.1.
Please review these issues too.  If any jump out at you as issues
appropriate for future Sakai 2.6.*/Kernel 1.0.* maintenance releases
please send a note to the sakai-dev list.

Kernel issues with an affects version of 1.0.* that have not been
merged to the 1.0.x branch (n=58)
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12204

If there are no objections, I plan to release kernel-1.0.13 before 24
December 2009.

Cheers,

Anthony