[Building Sakai] course management update: new courses not showing in worksite setup

Mame-Awa Diop mame-awa.diop at hec.ca
Tue Dec 22 07:03:58 PST 2009

Hello everybody,

I am implementing our course management integration, everything is
working fine but i have moved from a small sample of data to a bigger
one. When I do that, the new courses are not shown in the worksite setup
(even though I can see them in the database). Do any of you has
experienced a similar problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Mame Awa Diop
Analyste programmeur
Service de gestion des technologies et de l'information
HEC Montréal
3000, chemin de la côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal  (Québec)   H3T 2A7

GTI: 514.340.6000 #2029 - Bureau 3.755
Projet OpenSyllabus: 514.340.6776 - Bureau 4.521
5255, avenue Decelles
Montréal (Québec) Canada
H3T 2B

Télécopieur: (514)340-5637